Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wowza!! Nate is 30

 Nate turned the BIG 30 on October 4th!!  (yes this post is about 7 months in the making)  I wanted to do something special for his Birthday and although he really isn't a big fan of surprises I decided to do a surprise party anyways.  I did it a few days before his B-day to throw him off a little.  I asked a few of his friends to come up with a plan to get him to the party so they asked him to come help them hang some cabinets. We had the party at our good friends, the Duncan's, in their beautiful backyard.  Thanks for letting us use your backyard.  

Setting up the food table



Food = Better than whatever cake, rainbow chip cupcakes, and lots of candy.

Peeking over the fence.  A little too tall for the surprise.

I asked him if he was surprised?  He says he was until he pulled up and saw the balloons over the fence.




It wouldn't be a party without Nate's Nerdy Face

Here are a few of the folks that showed up to give some love to Nate!!









To the love of my life,  
       I hope that you had a great party and 30th Birthday.  You make my life fun and complete.  I love you!!

Love, Melissa
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment