Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Days

This summer has been great!! We were fortunate enough to get to spend the last 2 months in Idaho. We house sat for my parents while they are on their mission. We were super busy with weddings and I took online classes so I will blame my lack of blogging on the 15 credit I took in June and July. We also got to spend 2 weeks in Utah with Nates family for Noah and Jeremiah's weddings. These are some of the picure that we took over the last 2 months. It was so fun to get to spend time with friends and family. We miss them so much!! Sorry for the million photos to follow. I guess that's what happens when you never blog...


Wedding #1: Noah and Kendalyn
Noah and Kendalyn!! They were super cute and it was a super fun day!!

Nate and I at the Draper Temple.


Looking good boys!!




Harsock Family
This was the view from the house we stayed at for Kendalyn and Noah's wedding. Nate, all his brothers and dad played a round of golf while there for the week. They had a great time.


Wedding #2: Jeremiah and Allison
Coming out of the Mount Timpanogos Temple.


Miah and Allison's Reception


Three super cute boys

Nate and Carter


Lunch at Rodizio Grill. It was delicious but we definately ate too much!!



Happy 4th of July. Don't I have a hot husband??




Can't beat the Idaho Falls fireworks!!
We went to Bear Lake for a weekend with Chelsea and Brock Brower. We stayed at Brocks parents house and had a weekend full of fun.... Tennis, boating, tubing, wakeboarding, food, volleyball, games and lots of laughs. Thanks for the great weekend Brock and Chuck!!

I'm not sure why Carp was the only one who knew the picture was being taken but at least she looks good.

One of the best treats of the summer was to get to see my favorite companion Sister Kinghorn. Oh how I have missed you. We had some amazing times together. It was so fun to get together and remeniss about the good old days in the heat of Arizona!!! I love you girl!!

Here we are with Pablo, Rachel me, and Nate and her three adorable kids James, Joanna and Heidi.

1 comments:

  1. I am glad that we were able to be a part of that summer fun even though it was short lived. Nate still talks about that night and will bust out some of Nate's moves that he taught him that night. That was great. We miss you. Good luck getting back into normal life and not having summer off (minus going to school). We will talk to you soon and hopefully see you before another 2 years passes.

    ReplyDelete