Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

2 Year Anniversary

Today Nate and I have been married 2 years. We celebrated it yesterday by going to a little town in South Dakota called Deadwood. We went to an old car show and went to a buffet with crab legs. (Our favorite) We had a wonderful day together. It seems crazy to think that 2 years has already come and gone in our marriage, but at the same time I feel like I've known Nate forever. I have an amazing husband that makes me laugh and smile everyday. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me to find him. Thanks for being the perfect husband for me Nate.


I love these beautiful flowers Nate suprised me with

On our way to Deadwood

Love that crooked smile

This was one of my favorite cars we saw as we walked around

Just finishing up our crab legs. Yum!!!

The streets of Deadwood. There were chairs lined up for miles
in anticipation for a concert.

1 comments:

  1. wahoo congrats one making it another year. Trust me, time just keeps on flying by. Our 5 year is just over a month away. Yikes we are old. We miss you both.

    ReplyDelete